21 February 2006

SPT 2/21/06

Self Portrait Tuesday.....

Well I am not as BRAVE or CREATIVE as Joy in her posting today....
You really should check out her blog. She recently got on a DT and she so deserves it!!!!

I chose to have Rowan take a picture of me and it just so happened she captured me during one of my "lets discipline my 8 yo who happens to butt heads with me at every turn" moment.

So not an attractive photo of my temper. I think it's hillarious Rowan captured this on film....




What was I thinking with the hair cut.
Never ever go to the hair salon AFTER you get rained on like a drowned rat....

It'll grow out right?????

So here is my SPT post for this week......
Perhaps I will get the courage up to do something like what Joy did......

2 Comments:

Blogger mle said...

the hair cut is great.... good change:)

7:27 AM  
Blogger Michelle W. said...

I love your hair, it's very sassy. LOL

Michelle

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home