21 February 2006

Early morning ramblings

Random Challenge

If you were famous and they want to make a movie of your life. Unlimited budget of course. Who will portray you? Who will portray as the ones who play a keyrole in your own life?

What type of movie will it be? Will it be a tear-jerker? A chick flick? A romantic comedy? A afterschool special? (with meaning and stuff. LOL)

from Burberrygirl....


Do they still have after school specials????
A movie about my life would have to be a chick flick/romantic comedy. There would be lotsa cool 80's music mixed with today's hits. I would love Wynonna Ryder as the person who played me if nothing more than all her cool hair changes would pretty much describe all the changes my hair has gone through..... Hmmmm could I get Johnny Depp to play the hubby????? No resemblance whatsoever.... but thought I could try.... Probably settle for Adam Sandler.... As far as "others" in my life (significant if you watch LOST) I would use REAL people.... I would comb all over for people who look like people in my life. Haven't you ever looked around where you are at in life and matched people you currently interact with with other people in your life previously? I swear we all have a doppelganger or two dispersed about.....

While my life isn't THAT exciting - what I have seen and experienced of "others" lives would make an awesome book. Someday - don't be surprised if you don't see a book on the market.... The book would have to come first then the movie. That is what the movie would be about. The people I came in contact with and the "stuff" going on in their lives and the interactions between them.

I have to get ready soon to go to work... (blah blah blah). I really do not know what I was thinking signing up for this. I am looking forward to the prize of a week off after this seven day stretch. I want to come home and work out then work on my digital scrapbooking techniques. I need to mentally prepare for Rowan's Kindegarten interview (how does one prepare for that?) The house - is a flipping mess and needs much attention - so much so that I am thinking calling in to clean it would be justified. The problem - I call in - I then want to work on scrapbooking or read or play on the computer..... not productive.

Something that made me laugh.... found on Gillian's blog (great blog by the way) on Tom Cruise. This is PERFECT. You have got to watch this. Enough said!

Okay off to get ready for work. I think I might splurge and get a Starbucks on my way to work - just which corner should I go to get it????? hmmmmmmm oh the decisions.

5 Comments:

Blogger Bonita Rose said...

love your new blog look......
hey I am an Adam Sandler fan toO!

5:27 AM  
Blogger angieoh! said...

Love your new blog banner ... how stylish! yay for starbucks!

5:40 AM  
Blogger amazing grace said...

love your new banner!!!! okay, so how did you get your photo all the way across the page????!!!

love the shoes!!!

7:01 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

Love the banner, it's way cute!! I would have to play myself if Johnny was playing my hubby - lol!!!

11:12 AM  
Blogger Michelle W. said...

LOL at which corner you should get your starbucks.

I love it that your movie will be filled with 80s movie. I'm not too sure if they have any afterschool special left. I just like the notion of it. LOL

Banner is too cute! I type my last comment and forgot to mention it.

I wouldn't stress over the kingdergarden interview. I agree there's really nothing you can prepare about. It's not like you can teach your kid a trick just before the interview right?

Michelle

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home