20 February 2006

Random Challenge from 2Peas

Today's random challenge

List some words you would never use (or will use again)
in your scrapbook pages.



Words I would never use in a scrapbook page.......

  • Swear words (especially the "F" word) Just not polite....
  • Things that stereotype people like pink for girls and blue for boys, all sports for boys and all dolly stuff for girls. A girl can be a great hitter and a boy can be a sensitive son.
  • Those stupid travel phrases.... I would rather journal what happened on the trip than use canned generic words.

That's all I can think of at this time of the morning - it's my LAST of five in a row... I get a day off!!!!! yoohoo!!!!!!





5 Comments:

Blogger Michelle W. said...

Yay for the day off.

Oh yeah, I won't use a swear word either... Just because it's weird that I show my daughter all my pages. That's just not right.

Michelle

2:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are travel phrases? I simply can't think of an example, maybe it's just too early in the morning...

3:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good answers! I went in a totally different direction I think, but I love what you said.

4:20 AM  
Blogger angieoh! said...

Great blog - thanks for stopping by mine!

6:32 AM  
Blogger tracie said...

I am with you on the swearing one. I do not think I would appreciate my grandchildren (when my children who are only 13 now have the kids. OOPs) would appreciate seeing swear words all over the place. Not Cool

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home