21 February 2006

SB Journaling Challenge 1/21

Road trip.
If you could take a driving trip (in a reliable car!) and go anywhere in the country and take 2 of your scrapbooking friends/buddies/celebs with you--

Where would you go ??
Who would be the friends/people you would go with?
What would you see?
How long would you be gone?

Just imagine. Think "Thelma and Louise," with one extra person along for the ride!

from BonnieRose



ROAD TRIP TIME!!!!!!!

How exciting.... I would start where I live and map out a trip across country hitting each major scrapbook store along the way until we went through all the states (except Hawaii) including Alaska! Do you know how much fun that would be. You could have an album and in it a page for each place. You would buy paper and embellishments just for that page from that store.

I would take the first two scrap booking buddies willing to hop in the car with me - of course this car would be a fully loaded HUMMER. (Have to have something big for all the supplies that would be in the back for scrapping!!)

We would be gone as long as it took to hit all the stores. An entire summer would be ideal.... can you think how much fun that will be???? What a hoot.... And then to have a scrapbook album based entirely on the trip and the stores you visited....

I know I am way to obsessed with this hobby and absolutely have no life whatsoever....

okay back to work....

3 Comments:

Blogger Bonita Rose said...

can I come can I come?? Pretty please????
Loved it.. great idea!

2:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

can I go! Dana

3:10 PM  
Blogger justem said...

I am really liking the new look!!! I, too, would be very willing to join you...but it looks as though I am number three and missed out :)

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home