20 February 2006

SB Journaling Challenge 2/20

THE BAKERS DOZEN.

It's Monday (my Saturday)!
Use 12 thoughts in bullet/point form and only one picture to describe this past weekend.
Post the pic and your thoughts on your blog.
Let's all take a peek into ea others' lives this past weekend, see what everyone was up to!!!!

from BonnieRose



SPT 11/15 Tools of the Trade, originally uploaded by Freakrn.



My weekend in a Baker's Dozen.... (doesn't that mean 13?)

  • Finished up a five day stretch of work this morning at 0730
  • Taught ENPC, worked on team two, triaged, floated and floated, Urgent Cared it for the last shift....
  • Sleep Deprived and Over Slept....
  • Fevers, fevers, and more very very very high fevers....
  • IV, UV, we all need IV's....
  • Cough, cough, cough, sounds like RSV to me.....
  • Coffee, coffee, and more (yummy) coffee....
  • Water, Water, Water - oh mi gosh I am so dry when I work back to back twelves....
  • It's noon and I am carrying my bladder to the bathroom from drinking so much water....
  • Toss and turn, toss and turn from too much caffeine during the shift....
  • Falling asleep curled up with my girls after I get home at 0730.
  • Waking up to my girls smiling face waiting to spend time with me before I go to work.....
  • Blowing my work out regimine because of this five day stretch and husbands previous committments......
Today is a new day.... and new five (ooopse make that seven) day stretch waiting tomorrow

Can't wait to read everyone elses great weekend Baker's Dozen!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gillian said...

Holy busy lady! Great blogging challenge... love the bullet point thing!

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home