19 February 2006

Random Challenge 2/19 from 2Peas

Alrighty, today's random challenge is "What would you do?"

from Burberrygirl.....

  • What would you do if you won a million dollars? Hmmmmm A Million Dollars... give a tenth of it to my church, put a tenth of it in savings, still work but work part time, spend more time with the Fam and then hopefully do more short term mission trips.
  • What would you do if you have no children? (for those who doesn't, just think reverse) Geeesh I have no idea..... Have a fridge stocked full of food even the day after buying groceries, eat out more (maybe), travel more (definitely) but other than that I have no idea what I would do with my life without my girls.....
  • What would you do if you are the president of the United States? I would NEVER ever run - do you see how old they get from the beginning of their term to the end????? hello.... don't do wrinkles or grey well!
  • What would you do if you skip a meal? nothing - I do not eat three meals a day ever... that is half my problem. I need to GRAZE more.
  • What would you do if you are in your ideal weight? (let's face it, who ever is?) Still think I was fat.....
  • What would you do if you could meet anyone you want and who would that be? To meet anyone I wanted it would be........ Ravi Zacharias. I have heard him speak but have not actually sat down and met him. I would love to sit down and talk to him (especially after my trip to India).
  • What would you do if you are famous? Use my fame and influence to highlight world mission issues (particularly in East Asia) and raise funds, fund mission trips, make changes and get others to help as well.
  • What would you do if you are a "scrapbooking celebrity"? I am to my kids.... (LOL) I would have perfectly organized scrapbooks right? All my photos scrapped right? Perfect pictures and perfect layouts right? I would have an endless supply of scrapbooking supplies the latest and greatest right? I would have kids that were perfect angels so that I could scrap book right? I would travel from SB stores all over teaching classes and meeting new people who obsess about this hobby as well right? (BOOM - OUCH) that as me falling out of my chair at work that I fell asleep in.... oh what a wonderful dream that was.....
  • What would you do if you could change anything in the world? I would change world poverty - it wouldn't be an issue anymore.
  • What would you do if you don't scrapbook? WHAT - not scrapbook? I have no idea - roam the earth without purpose, become devoid of pleasure, never take another candid picture of my child AGAIN cause there would be no reason to, never order dorky school pics and last but not least - give my office/SB room over to my hubby......... WHAT A NIGHTMARE - say it isn't going to happen.... PLEASE say it isn't going to happen......


5 Comments:

Blogger Michelle W. said...

LOL. Nice to know more weird people like me is out there!

Michelle

1:23 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

loved your comment about being the ideal weight -- how true!

4:59 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

loved reading your answers

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so don't do wrinkles or gray well either...of course I have lots of both, but that doesnt mean I like it! LOL

Great answers!

12:24 PM  
Blogger toners said...

I'm with you on the weight issue :) in addition to the graying hair!

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home