18 February 2006

Random Challenge from 2Peas

A quick random challenge for today
Share some of your guilty pleasures...
Anything.



Guilty pleasures...... I have very little cause once you become a mom guilty pleasures from before make you feel even more guilty after.....

  • STARBUCKS or any other (is there any other) coffee, in the coffee shop, sitting next to the fire, reading a book, surfing the wireless net, or just chilling... just me me me.....
  • Dark Chocolate - my own lil stash hidden away from my girls (who love it as well....)
  • Charmed (I'm sure...) no the show.... I LOVE that show. Don't ask me why, I know I shouldn't watch it - but for some reason I can't not watch it..... TNT baby....
  • Sleeping in.... this is something I can do because I work nights. Sleeping in is an indulgence because my hubby does get my daughter off to school (our hormonal levels together would create a huge blow up if I tried to do it....)
  • Books! You can never have too many books and if a new title comes out or a recommended title is thrown my way - it's in my cart at Amazon or picked up at Borders after I work out....
  • My Mac IBook ! It was an indulgence of mine at Christmas. My Christmas present to me. I am the only one allowed to touch it!!!!! (tee hee)
  • My hair do's. Triple color when I do.... It's the only think I can really alter and make myself NOT feel like a maternal boob.......

That's about it - can't wait to read everyone elses Guilty Induldgences.....



7 Comments:

Blogger Ingrid said...

Oooh, nice guilty pleasures! Esp Starbucks, I feel so naughty paying four dollars for a cup of coffee that costs a buck at the convenience store!

1:57 AM  
Blogger Michelle W. said...

Those are yummy guilty pleasures... I should have put Starbucks on there but I don't feel too guilty about it! LOL>

Michelle

2:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

3 colors? I guess I don't have to feel guilty about 2 colors anymore. LOL

Smiles,
Laura
http://scrappisms.typepad.com

7:45 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Lovin' that list and I know what you mean about the sleep being a guilty pleasure!

Colleen

2:14 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I share many of your guilty pleasures. especially the starbucks one..went 4 times this week AHH ;)

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love my mac too!

3:02 PM  
Blogger mle said...

You know me... Starbucks... every day.. with 4 shots of expresso!!!! and the hair color thing... what truely is our natural color.. do any of us really know?????

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home