22 February 2006

Random Challenge from 2Peas

Random Challenge

There's a lot of people out there I wouldn't mind get to know better.
Who are some of the people you wish they would start blogs of their own?

from Burberrygirl.....


Who would I like to see start a blog...... That requires thinking and my head is like throbbing out of control. I think I am getting another Migraine. Wednesday seems to be the day to get them..... I have tried everything short of curling up in my dark bedroom and sleeping.....

Okay - Migraine aside - who would I like to see start a blog?
  1. BONO - hands down, number one person I would like to see start a blog.
  2. Ravi Zacharias - maybe he has one - I wouldn't be surprised - but would love to read it.
  3. Joyce Meyer - think it would be cool to see a post each day from her - kinda up there with Donna Downey et al....
  4. All my friends - I would love to see everyone I am friends with (here and back home) start a blog so I can keep up with their daily lives instead of a forty five minute bolus conversation interupted by children on both sides where half the details and funnisms are voided out.
  5. My LSS - I would love to see a BLOG from there....
  6. Ted Dekker - Love this author - he is so gifted. I would LOVE to see a blog from him.

    Here would be a good book to get them started - recommended from BonnieRose...

    It's a pretty easy read - and interesting. If you are not into bloggin - it won't read well....

That about does it for my oxygen sacrificed brain. I am going to go nurse my migraine......

2 Comments:

Blogger Bonita Rose said...

feel better ok?? I agree with u, Bono would have one rockin blog!

11:21 AM  
Blogger Michelle W. said...

yikes, sorry about Migraines, coffee should take care of it right? ;) My little cure-all for the world.

Michelle

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home