18 March 2006

Sunday Challenge

Challenge:

Scrapbooking and Music.
What kind of music do you listen to while scrapbooking?
Any?
What genre?
What are your faves?

Does music soothe you as u sb, or is it a distraction??

Share in your blogs the music YOU CHOOSE to listen to while you scrap!

from BonnieRose

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...................

Music geeks me up. I scrap more, am in the mojo more, am more creative and productive with the music on.

I love U2, Coldplay, 80's (eighty's really get me grooving.....), Casting Crowns, Hillsong, Delirious..... anything that is plugged into my Ipod and them comes out my speakers - gets me grooving....

Alot of time the layouts reflect my music. 80's will definitely bring out the RETRO girl in me. My later tunes and christian genre will bring out my lime green mello layouts.

I've noticed, also, that I can listen to music and knit forever as well. The place where I am taking the lessons has her Ipod hooked up for sound and I totally lose track of time and knit away....

I am not much of a chatter. So - knit night, scrap night - music must be on. I am very introverted. I like to focus on what I am doing. It's the same no matter what I am doing.... work, running, reading, sleeping (please don't bother me when I am sleeping), knitting, scrapping.... I am focused... Music helps balance me and keep me focused.

The other thing that I have noticed is that I become inspired by the music. I come up with layouts on my run, I come up with journaling ideas on my run... While I am knitting listening to music... I come up with ideas.... I am a music junkie.... as I am walking across the street I see a car coming do I dart out of the way or make sure my Ipod is safe... make sure the Ipod is safe!!!

Okay I have to migrate back over the ED..... pray for me....

4 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

I cant live without my Ipod either ;) music is apart of my everyday life and I like it that way

11:25 PM  
Blogger Michelle W. said...

lol. No ipod here. I use my psp. I can watch umd (like dvd) and play games and get online at hot spots and listen to music. Of course I fight over it with my husband all the time. lol. I get what you mean, everytime I cross the street or walk in the parking lot. I hold that closer to my chest to make sure my baby is unharmed.

I'm a 80s girl too. Love the fun stuff!

Michelle

11:53 PM  
Blogger tracie said...

Ipod is the best creation that has been made in so long. I freaking love my mp3 player. I mean I love it. I take it with me everywhere. I even have the car attachments to listen to it there.

Always keep the ipod safe..LOL

have a great day
tracie

12:37 AM  
Blogger Bonita Rose said...

no ipod here either. one day.. lol

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home