18 March 2006

Good News in small doses!!!

This afternoon Good News came in spurts......


Lilgirls, originally uploaded by Freakrn.



My Lil Girls are going to be in a Wedding in July! I am so excited and proud as a Mom! They are so geeked. Natalie and Rowan are sitting pretty, practicing walking in dresses and heels and acting all "feminine" (which is not a stretch for Nat but a stretch for Rowan).


The second good news...

WE HAVE A BABY SITTER for THURSDAY NIGHT Date Night.

My hubby and I have tickets to the Queen Concert and were planning a date night. Our Babysitters were all booked. Our neighbor - a very sweet young lady - is going to baby sit! YIPEEEEEE!! She told us just before I went to work. She hung with the girls for a bit, looking at their scrapbooks and their knitting. They seem to get along well. The girls are easy to get along with and easy to please.

The Great News revolves around my girls - and that's just fine with me!!!!

Gotta go to work now......

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cool! Congrats mom and have fun on your date!

6:54 PM  
Blogger Bonita Rose said...

enjoy the concert!!!!!!!

8:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Have fun! Dana

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home