17 March 2006

Spring Challenge

Challenge:

Spring Fever!!!! 8 Questions about SPRING!
1. have you gone on spring break before? if so, where, and if not, why? I have gone to the Bahamas, Cozumel, New Orleans and Fort Lauderdale. (In my young dumb and stupid partying days.... LOL)

2. do you take a spring vacation? Not now - I prefer to spend the holidays home with the fam. To go somewhere with them during a major travel season is a huge hassel. Off season trips are for me - fewer crowds!!!

3. if you had (or have) a spring vacation, what would be your first choice to do? skiing in vermont? a week in the keys? Somewhere with a beach, water and fun!!!

4. in your home/apartment, do you do spring cleaning? I need too.... just don't have the energy. I started on the bedrooms and bathrooms then I pittered out.

5. in your area, what is your weather generally like in mid-march? Rainy, wet, bleak and cold..... occasional snow that doesn't stick around....
Windy - did I mention it's windy!!!

6. spring is one of my favourite seasons ... do you share my sentiment, or do you prefer another season? I LOVE SPRING and FALL. Spring is the beginning of a brand new cycle. It's the rebirth of life. There are many days when it's beautiful and lovely. It's the season of Easter, St Patricks day, Ides of March, April Fools Day, Spring Ahead....

7. do you do anything differently in spring than you do any other time of the year? (plant flowers/garden, take off the snow tires, etc.) I'll have to get back to you on that one.....

8. what are your plans for this weekend? Uh - work... sleep, run, sleep... Work.... maybe some knitting and scrapbooking......

1 Comments:

Blogger Bonita Rose said...

i'm with u if I cud afford it, wud go away to a beach somewhere.. the sound of the waves on the sand etc... heaven.

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home