17 March 2006

New Scrapin products....

My LSS is getting new products in hourly almost. The shelves are brimming over with new product lines and old product lines. Embellishments, patterned paper and ribbon oh my!

I do my best to help out with the booming inventory......

Don't believe me - my hubby will tell you that it's hard to distinguish my scrap room from the scrap store..... (ha ha - not funny).

I just got the Oh Baby series from Basic Grey. I have like SIX baby albums to make. I really like the BG Oh Baby series.... It's pretty neutral. I am all about gender neutral. They come in girl and boy - but they are still neutral.

Chatterbox - has an awesome new line out too.......

Now - I have like 6 baby albums to make (yeah six of my friends are having babies SOON!!!). I have a circle journal page to finish.... I have several RAK's (that are actually in envelopes ready to be sent out... for a week now. And if I told you the post office is like two blocks from me you would slap me... so pretend I didn't tell you that.) I have a album for my parents to finish (which they asked about on the phone last night - shame shame) I have tons of pictures (which we all do) to scrap AND several mini albums of the girls doings to do. I have my Day by Day in March album to work on..... I am a lil overwhelmed. So over whelmed I am slightly paralyzed..... Has anyone else gotten that way?

To make it worse - I have to work the next SIX night..... One of which is a double back in the middle. I do 7P to 7A for two nights then 3P to 3A for the last four nights.

Between Sister Art Studio and Windy City - I will be working forever and a day.....

I better get my butte' off the computer and scrap (or knit.)

Have a good day everyone!!!!

I will post pictures of my creative (praying God has that set up for me today!) output before I go to work.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bonita Rose said...

wow gf.. u have a ton of sbing stuff to get done.. what are u doing on this darn computer? lol lol
I am so jealous you have windy city so close to you.. I wud be there every day if I lived there.. or at least I wud get a job there, even better!! ha ha

Have a productive day.. and get some sleep!!!!!!!

9:00 AM  
Blogger amazing grace said...

i just got a couple sheets of the OH BAby Girl BG too! i got the sheet of big flowers---super cute!!! Hope you have fun playing this week! :)

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home