17 March 2006

Funky Fact Friday

Funky Fact Friday.....
I need some time off from work. I am so behind....
That is part of my Funky Fact Friday post.

Lil known fact #1. I buy supplies to make things that are on my list (like the 6 baby albums that are waiting for me on my table.) but then I become overwhelmed. I have the paper bags folded for each album, but there sits the Basic Gray Paper in the bag waiting for me to bust it open......

Lil known fact #2. I LOVE Mary Kay cosmetics. I have been using it since I was a teenager. For my Bday a friend (who sells it) sent me some skin care stuff )and here it sits in it's box, unopenned and put away).

Lil known fact #3. I let my mail pile up. I do. Which is why the box is still not openned. I gather the mail on the way to work or on the way home at 0700. It get's placed in a pile. Obvious junk gets tossed immediately. Then - when I have a free moment - I open the mail. I know I know I know - that is so horrible. I am working on making mail a priority. Really I am. (I am sure there are bills in that pile too. That's why I do online bill paying.... so much easier.)


Lil known fact #4. I LOVE interestingly different things. I am a sucker for them. I needed to purchase crochet hooks to finish my scarf. You know, work the yarn back through that I tied together (the two skeins), add on the fringe (which I haven't done because the yarn is not in yet) and other things I am sure. So instead of getting the die hard metal Susan Bates Crochet hooks I got these adorable Bamboo crochet hooks. Each has a saying in Chineese that is translated into English. Are they not just the most adorable thing.

In that pile of mail - I recieved this LOVELY RAK from Bellagrace! Is it not the best!!!! I also recieved a birthday card from my friend EM (sorry Em that I haven't emailed you. I suck.... I just got your email and card.)




Lil known fact #5: As much as I HATE openning mail - I hate sending it too. See my pile of mail to go out.






Here is the layout I got done today - in the circle journal I have to turn in tomorrow. The theme was "PINK." I don't like PINK. I did my page on "Lime Green." Then I realized, as I was purchasing papers and embellishments for the Lime Green page I could not get away from Pink. So there is some pink in there - which will be in my jouranling found on the middle small page. The owner knows and is ecstatic I am doing an "anti pink" page.



Here is the tag that goes with my circle journal layout. I have to put a picture where the rectangle space is. The ribbon came from a $$$ spot at Target item. Can you tell I LOVE LIME GREEN - great for St. Patricks day no?

Okay - I have to go do my run. The hubby is going to take the girls to Joann Fabrics for Artsy Crafty stuff while I run. Schew.... that gives me some time before work.

The Cabbage and Cornbeef is still stewing in the Crock Pot. That is one of the easiest meals to make......

3 Comments:

Blogger justem said...

These are great fun facts! I love all the pictures with them. So..is that a Windy City bag up in the first picture??

3:53 PM  
Blogger Bonita Rose said...

love your facts.. and love your pink/green layout and tag.. u rock!
Lovin it... love that RAK.. SO CUTE.. love how she bundled it all up with a huge pink ribbon.. .great!
Lucky you!!!!

6:54 AM  
Blogger Kristal said...

Glad you got it! I've been worried beacuse I thought you would have had it by now but after reading your post I understand ;0) LOL. I guess I'll know next time not to send a Huge Pink Ribbon LOL Love the Fun Facts. Aren't these fun? Think I'm gonna make an album with all mine. Ciao!

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home