16 March 2006

I HEART Thursday

I HEART Thursday was started by Joy! You have to check out her blog sometime. She has some awesome photos (that she takes) and GREAT scrapbook pages along with alot of crafty blog links.

This Thursday I HEART CHICAGO!!!!!




For so many reasons I LOVE Chicago!!!! The architecture we are exposed to. The culture we are exposed to. The diversity around us. So many different types of food we can try.... Everything you need at your finger tips. The easy accessible city by walking or public tranist.... The four seasons..... The snow and the winter.... The wind and the fall....

The Sun and the summer..... The rain and the springs.... A day at the lake, a day at the zoo.... A day at the muesum, a day at the thearter (which ones?)
Running, walking, riding bikes, rollar blading.... Shopping, shopping and more shopping....

Our lives have truly been blessed since God brought us to Chicago. So this Thursday (being so close to St Patty's day - Chicagos big HOO HAW) I want to HEART Chicago.

2 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

I didn't realize you were so close to me!! I'm about 2 hours from Chicago, and I love it too!!

8:42 PM  
Blogger Bonita Rose said...

great pics... i was in chicago for the first time last summer.. I wanna go back!

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home