17 March 2006

Challenged I am!

Blogger Challenge

From BonnieRose


List your personal mottos or inspired words you choose to live your life by.

List as many as come to mind to you.....


I have key words......

  • Balance
  • Achieve
  • Saved by Grace Live by Faith
  • Create
  • Believe
  • Laugh
  • Embrace Imperfection
Key Phrases.......
  • I am a Ragamuffin saved by grace sold out for God.
  • Am I buggin you? I mena to bug you!!!
  • You can do anything you set your mind to (through Christ).
  • I praise you because I AM FEARFULLY and WONDERFULLY made. (Psalm 139:14)
  • Live everyday as if it's your last.
That is about all I can think of right now. If I think of anymore throughout the day I will update. Can't wait to read everyone elses. I am off to do work.........

2 Comments:

Blogger Bonita Rose said...

love it.. love that last one.. live like it's your last day. true indeed. make everything count.

8:59 AM  
Blogger Kristal said...

Wonderful words to live by. All were very inspirational. Sorry you have to work so much. Can you play on the computer at work? HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home