17 March 2006

Green things that I HEART on St Patricks Day!!!!

HAPPY ST PATRICKS DAY!!!!!!

Are you wearing green??????




Today I celebrate St Patricks day with......



MMMMMMMMMM Irish Soda bread to go with the Corn Beef and Cabbage that is in my slow cooker right now.... yummmmmmmy

And - Only if I could - but I work tonight.....


Although - I don't partake in light beers (which is the about the only beer you can make green other thana pale ale) a nice Guiness would hit the spot.... Just one... I'm not one for drinking... it just goes well with some foods.

Then there is this lil guy that everyone will be wearing and happy to greet today...



They are all over Chicago today....

Top O' the morning to everyone!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bonita Rose said...

those little guys are adorable.... and mmms corn beef and cabbage, now why didn't i think of that? u are on top of things gf.. u are!!!!

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home