21 March 2006

SPT 3/21/06 - Reflections from work

Self Portrait Tuesday
3/21/06

Reflections from Work

I just got home after a 15 hour shift at the end of a stretch filled with 6 twelve hour shifts with two shifts that had less than 8 hours inbetween. Note to self - never do more than one shift that has less than 8 hours inbetween AND never do a shift that is less than 8 hours at the end of a long stretch. EVEN MORE importantly - don't let that last shift be longer than 12 hours. I quickly got home, washed up, looked in the mirror and took some snapshots of my reflection. Work has been BUSY BUSY busy... acuity more than numbers.... which I think sometimes is worse..... So - since I had lil time on Tuesday to exist outside of work (home at 0400, up at 1030 to get back to work) this is my SPT post - Reflections from work.












I now have 3 days off - and intend to scrap, knit, sleep, and spend time withe the fam!

To see more SPT - click here and here.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle W. said...

lol. You really look like you don't want to be at work don't ya!

Michelle

3:40 AM  
Blogger Bonita Rose said...

love your pics!
God, I wish I looked that good.. lol

6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home