20 March 2006

Procrastination.... Making me wait....

Challenge:
This one is all about PROCRASTINATION

What do you wait for the very last minute, to do??? EVERYTHING!!!!!!

Do you do this often? ALL THE TIME!!!!!

Can you figure out why? No other than I am more productive if I am down to the wire. Other times I think it is because I would rather not be bothered (bills, necessary evils like grocery shopping, shopping for household items, working out.....)

Have you always been this way? As far back as I can remember YES!

Does it drive other members of your family/friends crazy? OH YEA....... especially my hubby. I see these same traits in Natalie. Rowan - not so. The other thing I notice about us both is the instant gratification thing. We want it now!!!! We will procrastinate everything else - but if we want something - we want it NOW, not tomorrow, not next week, sometimes not an hour from now - we want it NOW! The exact opposite huh????

NOW - I have to stop procrastinating about work.... The flood gates have openned in the ED and we are SWAMPED.... I took a five minute mental break from triage.... I gotta go back... there are parents stalking my window......

4 Comments:

Blogger Bonita Rose said...

You are so funny!!!!!!! loving your posts lately, hugs,

6:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love IT!!!! Especially that last comment, isn't that the truth about wanting it now!

8:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

drive my husband nuts too.lol

Dana

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, I work best under pressure too.

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home