19 March 2006

RAK from Hubby!


I just recieved the most awesome RAK from the hubby!!!!!!!!

This is a huge shocker because he is not into random spontaneous anythings.....

Look what he got me.... he even read my mind!

I took it with to work last night.

I know I just started reading but it's a hoot! HOOT!!! I love it. There is even GREAT info for a beginning knitter like me.....

Thanks honey!!!!!! I have to go to bed now.... no more knitting, reading, scrapbooking or bloggin.... I have to be back at work at 1500.....

5 Comments:

Blogger Bonita Rose said...

awesome.. what a sweetie!

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have that book too, and it's hilarious and so helpful. As a matter of fact, I taught myself how to knit with it. He's a Keeper!

5:19 PM  
Blogger Michelle W. said...

he is earning his Christmas point isn't he! lol

Michelle

1:22 AM  
Blogger stefani said...

What a sweet gift. You will love this book. It is awesome!!!

3:11 PM  
Blogger justem said...

This book looks great! I have a feeling if my husband were ever going to pick out an arty/crafty book for me, this might be the one for obvious reasons!!

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home