25 March 2006

Saturday Fun Fact

Random Fun Fact

As I sit here with only three hours of sleep and facing about 12 more hours of work after four already.... downing my SECOND coffee and one more on the way (courtsey of my girls who were sleeping when I left and want to wish mommy a good morning)....

I AM IMMUNE to CAFFEINE. Any way, shape or form. I am immune.

I have been known to fall asleep while drinking coffee.....
I have been known to fall asleep after a triple shot grande latte....
I have been known to fall asleep after a GREAT nights rest and a morning cup of coffee....

I am completely IMMUNE!!!!!

But I LOVE IT! I truly drink it for the taste.... the fresh brewed taste!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger justem said...

I am totally immune to caffine, too! I swear sometimes it makes me sleepier!

3:11 PM  
Blogger Michelle W. said...

Me too!!! Weird huh. I drink it because it puts me in a good mood. lol. I love the taste of it!

Michelle

3:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

me too. Does nothing.... Dana

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto. Gottta have it but it doesn't wire me...

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home