23 March 2006

Magnetized by a layout or two

My hubby enticed me into scrapbooking tonight by bringing home this really cool paper.....

IMG_4854

What's so cool about it you ask.... it's magnetic. They are 6x6 magnetic paper for layouts..... WCS sent him home with two to make for layouts to display in the store.

Here are the layouts I came up with tonight. (I promised him I would go to the store tomorrow and buy more so that he could make some himself... I could not resist the opportunity to make a layout on this..... come on.... I think he knew that too LOL)

IMG_4857

And this one......

IMG_4858

I am definitely getting more of this paper.... It will make GREAT gifts.

Tonight we watched.....

B00003CXA4.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_

All I can say is WOW!!! (yup I am a poor sap who has NEVER seen this movie.... sad to say). It was rather long and we just got done watching it a lil while ago. Needless to say I got quite a bit of knitting done sitting on the couch with the hubby.... but now I must MUST go to bed. I have to be up tomorrow (eeeeek today) early for a knitting class (YIPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE) and a full packed day with my girls. Ro in the AM, Nat in the afternoon and then DATE night with the hubby.....

So - off to bed I will go..... Sorry about the funky pictures... Blogger was acting up and I had to go thru Flickr...... Of course determined me only tried five times to upload pictures on the L and R - only to finally concede it wasn't working and go to Flikr... (argggggggggh)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I so need that wube paper, where did your dh find it. Dana

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home