24 March 2006

Chocolate and Fun Fact Friday

Join us if you blog:
Challenge:

from Bonnierose

What is your fave chocolate bar? Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate, Any Belgium Dark Chocolate, Godiva Dark Chocolate....
Do you have more than one? any Dark Chocolate that is of good quality....
How long have you loved it? Only as an adult... HATED Dark Chocolate as a child... isn't that odd????
Who gave you your first one? I don't remember... that's a good question.......



Cmon, I know everyone has gotta have one - what about you??????




Fun Fact Friday.....

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Fun fact Friday... what lil quirks am I willing to give up to you this week?????

  • I hate getting Pedicures done. I deparately need on especially with Spring on it's way (sometime I as I sit here and knit between posts and look out the window at the snow..... It's pretty - but it's snowing...) I have to either take a valium or drink a glass of wine prior to the pedicure. I am still tense and stressed. I know the ladies at the corner Nail Salon are talking about me when they do my toes... they giggle alot back and forth then they look up and say - "relax..."
  • I HATE manicures.... as well. So I don't get them. It's the time and the fact I have to sit so still for so long... (yes that is long for me...)
  • I HATE getting my hair done (unless it's a quick cut). The time you fill with conversation while they are trimming and coloring and highlighting and lo-lighting.... and the processing time..... Makes me itchy. This last time I took my knitting and I was actually subdued and lulled into happiness.....
  • I hate sitting... I guess that is the bottom line. I always have to be doing something. I think that is why I LOVE the ER and I LOVE being a nurse. I rarely get to sit around. when it's the wee hours of the morn and we are slow (which hasn't happened lately) I get itchy and want to book home early.... then I remember my scrapbooking and (now) knitting debt and sit there persevering... LOL
I have a new blog site.... dedicated just to knitting and my journey on learning the art (craft).



Stop by sometime. Nat will have her projects on there as well. Rowan is knitting on her KnIfTy KnItTeR as well - and I will post about her journey too. I wanted to separate my Sbing and Knitting....

Okay - off to get ready for tonight. We are taking the girls to see Casting Crowns and Nicole Nordeman tonight. Ro LOVES CC and Nat LOVES NN!

Bonnie
I hope you have a GREAT week with your girls!!!!! Leah - I hope you guys have safe and QUICK travel in picking up Gracen! Stop in and check out these two gals blogs! Very inspirational - BOTH of them!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bonita Rose said...

great post.. and thks for the link and the well wishes.. I am so excited already! I posted a few more posts this aft too! wow.. you have yet another blog.. my god, how are u ever gonna keep up gf?? lol
Guess what? Hubby and I found out it's only about $60 one way to Chicago flt... hopefully will come and visit u in a few months, when I can save some $$ and start working! hugs,

2:25 PM  
Blogger Michelle W. said...

lol. So glad to see you do the fun fact Friday. I've never got a mani or pedi done ever... Weird huh.

Michelle

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home