22 March 2006

Afternoon with Nat

Today - after I woke up from a much needed catch up sleep......

IMG_4828
all refreshed and relaxed.....

Nat and I had an afternoon together. I am proud to say that Natalie has graduated from her KnIfTy KnItTeR to REAL knitting needles. Size 15 - bamboo - to be exact.

IMG_4852
She picked the yarn (I think) because it is named after her sister. Rowan Yarn. It's really quite pretty.

After school we went to Arcadia Knitting and picked up a few skeins of yarn. First time there and they were having a HUGE huge HUGE sale. We also learned that Debbie Stoller will be there on the 23 April - what an exciting thing to learn. What a God-ci-dince to be in the store when they were discussing that.

IMG_4849

We also darted over to JoAnn Fabrics to get these great finds plus a cute lil storage basket for my Loot.....

IMG_4840


My hubby gently reminded me tonite that YARN takes up more room than PAPER. (duh - like I didn't know that.....)

IMG_4846

Check out what is in this mag that caught my eye......

IMG_4851

Can't wait to read that article!!!!

Now - I am going to sit down and watch a flix with the hubby and KNIT (after I do two layouts.... I have paper waiting too...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home