22 March 2006

Random Challenge

Challenge:
List the things you dream about doing during the last few years of your life.
from Bonnierose

This is a very introspective subject.
Take your time.
Think......
If you live to a ripe old age, what do you dream of??
That you would be doing during your final years??
Taking into acct, that your health etc would be just fine!


In my last few years of living I hope I am enjoying some Grandchildren.... I hope I am traveling alot (here and abroad) taking the grandkids with. I hope I am VERY active in ministries through my church AND mission organizations. I hope that I still love knitting and scrappin (Lord only knows I have enough materials to last me into my golden years - LOL!!!) and I can spend time doing it with my girls and their children. I hope to still enjoy the same books I do now, to pass on to my children. I also hope to enjoy the same books I am sharing with my children now - with my grandchildren. I hope to explore new books and music....

I HOPE TO SLEEP MORE!!!!! - More regularly too - sleep that is!!!!

That is what I hope to do in my final years!

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle W. said...

sleep would be so nice. I said just a few minutes ago I'm going to bed, when I get there I couldn't even close my eyes. lol.

Michelle

3:35 AM  
Blogger Bonita Rose said...

I am with u. sharing books, hobbies with kids and grandchildren. Seeing them often. Good things.

6:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

sleep is a must! lOl

Dana

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home