16 March 2006

Green Things I HEART

Green things that I LOVE today focus on keeping me warm and snugglie.....

It is TRYING to snow out and unsucessfully I might add.....

My favorite all time sweat shirt. It's green and so fuzzy warm. It's a shirt from work - but it's probably the best sweat shirt I have EVER invested in. I have not found one I have like better. I couldn't wait to get home and throw it on and curl up with my newest knitting project.......


At my knitting class this morning (at the bright hour of 0900 - yeeech) I learned the "Perl stitch." I wasn't liking it at first. It is kind of awkward. But then I interchanged the knit stitch and the perl stitch and got use to it. After a few practice swatches and learning two different patterns (ribbing and cable) I started a knew scarf project for next week the ribbing stitch.

I was thankful for my nice GREEN winter coat on the way to and from the knitting class.....

I LOVE this coat. I got it at Target. It is so warm and chic.... And my favorite color....

So these are my Green things I HEART today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bonita Rose said...

wow i love that coat.. when did u get that??? I need me one of those... that is so me!!!!!!!

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home