28 February 2006

Thoughts on the flip side of my night....

Your Fashion Style is Classic

You like what's stood the test of time...
Simple, well styled clothes that don't scream trendy
You stay updated and modern, but your clothes stay in style for a while
You wouldn't be caught in animal prints, fake fur, or super bright colors
What's Your Fashion Style?

I would have to say this is me..... boring and predictable.
No real originality in style when it relates to my wardrobe.......
Sad isn't it.......

Your Power Color Is Blue

Relationships and feelngs are the most important things to you.
You are empathetic and accepting - and good at avoiding conflict.
If someone close to you is in pain, it makes you hurt as well.
You try to heal the ones you love with your kind and open heart.

Yup - this is me. Blue blue blue.....
I look good in blue - NAVY blue.
And the above description is so me...

avoid conflict - OH YEAH!!!!

You Are a Cappuccino

You're fun, outgoing, and you love to try anything new.
However, you tend to have strong opinions on what you like.
You are a total girly girly at heart - and prefer your coffee with good conversation.
You're the type that seems complex to outsiders, but in reality, you are easy to please

THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ME!
Strong opinions on what I like - oh yeah....
Girly girl at heart (see fashion sense above) YES.
I do seem complex to outsiders but I am very easy to please.....

Okay - I am hoping to curl up in bed and sleep for a while then get up and scrapbook with my girls. Work was HORRIBLE last night. It wasn't too busy - I just had a really sad case.
By 0700 I was so emotionally burned out and mentally done I wanted to cry.
Tonights the last night - tonights the last night - tonights the last nite...

yipee yipee yipee yipee!!!!!
Doing the dance around the bed.........

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle W. said...

LOL. You are my favorite drink!!! Hey, I'm classy dresser too, I don't think we are boring, we are timeless. We don't need trends to define us. See, how doesn't that sound much better.

Michelle

6:36 AM  
Blogger Bonita Rose said...

I hate doing those quiz things. often they are so wrong about me.. I dont bother.. but it's fun to read yours!
lol
sorry about your rough jobshift.. have a nice rest.. xo

8:22 AM  
Blogger Jane H said...

I'm never what the quizzes say! I thought it was real interesting that yours was right on.

And I'm really sorry you had a bad night I can't imagine being a ped nurse! To many ups and downs.

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home