27 February 2006

Question answered

Several of you emailed me about this book..........

I LOVE this book!!!

It's great for techniques with journaling.

It's great for ideas on journaling.

It's great for learning WHAT to journal.

It's great for different directions to take your layouts.

(It seems like journaling (particularly handwritten) is coming back....)

It's a great adjunct to Heidi Swapp's book

Love your Handwriting!



Also - I had questions about where I shop in Chicago!

There is only one LSS for me here!

Windy City Scrapbooking!

If you are visiting - HIGHLY recommend it.

If you are in the burbs - it's worth the drive in.

If you live here - why haven't you been here yet!

Okay back to work.......

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle W. said...

oh I wish I could vist that store in Chicago! LOL. I'm terrified of flying so the only way I can get there is on the train.

I've never heard about the book before! That's so neat. TFS with us.

Michelle

6:26 AM  
Blogger Bonita Rose said...

Love love that store.. I wanna come back.. can i can i?? let's plan a sbing girls weekend there,but plse wait till I get a job and have some $ spend, will ya?? lol That book is something so on my wish list...

8:21 AM  
Blogger justem said...

That books looks great! I live on the south side, but have never been to Windy City. You should come to the 2peas crops sometime! Check it out on the crop spot page!!

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home