27 February 2006

My Goodies

Work was so busy and I was so tired and BLAH (note the pukey green color....) this weekend I never posted what I got at my shopping spree on Saturday.
My DH was kind enough to take pictures for me.



Here is my loot! My bounty! My prizes!!
My "heading to bankruptcy (LOL) had to have no doubt about it" supply restocking!


Check out the silent setter, cool embellishments and ribbon......


I got paper for several different layouts but mainly for the mini album I am making of Rowan and my trip to American Girl Doll Place - hence the HOT pink, LIME green and black.
I am so geeked about starting that this week!!!!

And...



This book - was screaming my name.
It is a really cool book.
A NICE adjunct to my "Heidi Swapp Love your Hand Writing" book!

Okay another busy night at work - two more to go and a meeting on Wednesday - then I am off for a while!!!!!!

TIME TO GET SCRAPBOOKING!!!!

Hence the scrapbooking shopping spree!!!!

Sneak Peak at what I got myself for my special day coming up!!!!
(Can't wait for it to get here..... thanks Michelle!)

Okay taking my saltines and heading to bed. I think I have Gastro....

8 Comments:

Blogger Jana said...

Have fun playing with all of your new scrap goodies, they look so fun & festive and that journaling book looks great too. Haven't seen that one yet. Thanks for visiting my blog today & taking time to comment, I hope you'll come back & visit often.....looks like we have LOTS in common! ;-)

8:11 AM  
Blogger amazing grace said...

how fun!! love that silent setter...i use it all the time!

and how fun you ordered the WAcom tablet..you'll have to tell me all about it!

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a bounty! Lucky you.

8:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow, totally loved the flower paper, tell me where you scored that?? Dana

10:08 AM  
Blogger imanewbierunner said...

Love your new scrapping stash! The book looks very intriguing. I do belive that I'll have to check that out.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Ryann said...

What a huge score! After working all day at the LSS, and unpacking item after item, I've become numb to how exciting new products can be. You've got some great stuff there! Where at in Chicago do you usually shop for scrap supplies? One of my best friends is moving to Chicago, so I'm sure I'll be there visiting! Enjoy and make sure to post the pages you create with all those goodies. I looked at ordering that book for the store today, would you really recommend it?

4:04 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Wow! Lots of goodies!! I went scrap happy last night, finished 6 pages, that's the most in one night ever!!

7:21 PM  
Blogger Bonita Rose said...

wow... B.. you went to town.. love all the stuff you got.. and yes, that book is something I will have to get once I find a darn job.. (note to self: I hate being broke).... and I know hubby won't spot me the $$ for anything to do with sbing.. lol
I need that boook.. so me, I love to journal.. it's calling my name too!

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home