25 February 2006

Random Challenge

Random challenge for you

We all love our family.

But...

There's always something they do that annoys you.

What's on your list?

from Burberrygirl



SNORING!!!!!

I absolutely hate, despise, annoy, get urqed by snoring.

My Hubby Snores (and has the bruises to prove it)!
My Oldest Snores!
My Youngest Snores!

My youngest would snore when she would fall asleep nursing - I use to have to resist the urge of putting the boppy pillow over her face. NO I wasn't a homicidal maniac mom - it was just that annoying - that low grade zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Snoring can literally send me over the edge. I'll be the wife you hear about that commits homicide and claims temporary insanity over the snoring issue.


9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I can totally relate!! Snoring drives me nuts, too! LOL I just console myself with the fact that I probably do it, too...I just don't stay awake to listen to it! ;)

11:43 PM  
Blogger Michelle W. said...

LOL. My daughter snores. It's so funny when she falls asleep in resturants (as a baby) and started to snore loudly. It's so funny

Michelle

4:06 AM  
Blogger Jana said...

My Dad always snored but he always said he didn't so my sister and I got a tape recorder to tape it one day!

6:56 AM  
Blogger Shannon Schafer said...

I feel your pain! My DH snores so badly that I often leave the bedroom to sleep on the couch. I am ok if I fall asleep before him but if I go to bed after him I just can't get to sleep!

7:43 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

my step dad has serious snoring problems..when I sleep at my parents I have to make sure to get to sleep before them or I wont be able to get to sleep. I close the door and can still hear it! lol

10:34 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

I'm right there with ya!! Hubby swears he doesn't snore...um, yeah right! Both of my girls do that half snore half gurgle breathing that at first is cute but after hours and hours can really drive ya insane!

10:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I can totally relate. My husband sound like a freight train sometimes and my daughter too. I just elbow him or shake him really hard...lol

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I am SO with you on this...snoring drives me absolutely crazy! LOL TFS!

3:32 PM  
Blogger gloria said...

::snort:: ahem, I mean LOL!!

::smiles::

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home