23 February 2006

What I *LOVE* Thursday

What I *LOVE* Thursday!
From Joy over at Scrapalicio


Coffeeee, originally uploaded by Freakrn.



Coffee (any shape any form), tea, steamed milk, chai latte, hot cocoa that's Starbucks (better known as the green crack house on the corner). I love my Starbucks. When I lived in Michigan Starbucks was either a chore (to get to before they closed or get to before I was late to work because I diverted my commute) or a blissful moment spent with a friend after work (at 0700) or in the middle of a shopping day. Now - living in Chicago Starbucks is easily accessable and a joy. I know the staff really well at five different starbucks near me. Depending on the time of day, mood I am in or place I am at I could get a macchiato, a Americano, a Latte, a tea or Chai Latte. The girls fav - steamed milk with a shot of vanilla. For a special treat - Cocoa is their choice. Did I mention they carry a card for Starbucks like thier mommy! That's my girls!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle W. said...

yum yum yum! I shouldn't have scroll down in 4 am. Now I want coffee. Darn starbucks opens at 6. Ugh.

Michelle

4:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home