23 February 2006

EXHAUSTION and Chicken McNuggets

How do these relate..... You ask?

Well - I worked 11P to 11A. Was it busy - Yes YES it was.

I got off from work at 11A but didn't get to leave until 1145. Why you ask? Cause I had to take a cute lil guy up to PICU (I hate dumping on the next shift).

I called the hubby at 1130 and asked if he would come pick me up (as opposed to me walking home five blocks) so I could clean out my locker and bring the stuff home. Why am I cleaning out my locker he asked? (and so are you). No the night wasn't that bad - but our locker room is about to undergo a revamping and the locker needed to be cleaned out.....

When he picked me up I handed him the grocery list. I also asked if there was a McDonalds in the Chicagoland area that was a drive through. Now this would be a good time to mention that I A - hate feeding my kids McD's and B - could have easily walked to the basement of the hospital and purchased McD's there....

There (unbelievably) is a McD's not far from us on Clark. In we pull thru the Drive. I order Rowan a Chicken McNuggets meal with Lemonaide and me a fountain pop! (LOVE Fountain pop!). Home we got dropped off and hubby went to grocery store.

I am now brain dead, posting my last post prior to falling blissfully asleep in my warm bed. Rowan is fed and happy. (Thank you McD's!) Upon awakening I hope to get back up to my blog surfing speed - until then see you on the flip side!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home