23 February 2006

SB Journaling Challenge `

List 10 things that you couldn't possibly live without.

from BonnieRose


Well - off the top of my head (oh I see yet another layout coming!!!)

  1. My U2 Ipod - nope couldn't do it. Couldn't do without it even for a day. Must have my Ipod!!!!
  2. My MAC I Book - I am hooked now. I am a Mac Geek and proud of it. A card carrying member I am. I do not know what I would do without my MAC.
  3. My girls and hubby (this technically would be in the number two spot!) - they bring me so much joy and sunshine, laughter and comedy, energy and exhaustion. I do not know what life would be without them.
  4. God's Grace (this would be in the number ONE spot!) Without the Grace of God and his mercy and unconditional love I would not be here now nor would I be saved and born again.
  5. My nursing license. Yeah - believe it or not I Love My Job. I love being a nurse (a pediatric nurse). Without being a nurse I think I would be lost.
  6. Girl Scout cookies. As hoookie as it seems - they only come around once a year - and gosh darn it they are pretty darn good. Thin Mints, All Abouts, Samoas..... yummy!
  7. Books - I love to go to Borders and just look at the new books. I love the smell of new books. I love perusing Amazon for books. I LOVE when people recommend books to me. I love to read. If I could I would fill one whole room with books floor to ceiling. Books Books Books Books......
  8. Coffee/Diet Coke/Dark Chocolate/Green Tea. One common ingredient - CAFFEINE. I have no idea how my heart would beat without this one great herb. Yes I know it's addicting, yes I know it's got it's pros and cons, yes I know that it sucks the Ca+ from my bones..... BUT I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT!
  9. Entertainment (concerts, movies, tv programs) - I love to get absorbed into a movie, grove to a rock concert or be immersed in a program that keeps you on the edge of your seat from week to week (LOST!!!!) Lets face it - we can partake in these wonders rather cheaply. We are truly lucky!!!!
  10. SCRAPBOOKING!!!!!! DUH - without scrapbooking my life would be devoid. Even better - without blogging I would be devoid of joy as well. They go hand in hand. Bloggin has enhanced my scrapbooking and scrapbooking has enhanced my bloggin posts. I LOVE blogging and I LOVE Scrapbooking!!!!
There is my list of ten - can't wait to read everyone elses!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bonita Rose said...

love all you wrote b... but hey, you are late on the bloggin challenges.. that was yesterdays... lol, hehe. I posted 2 more on 2peas today.. since I will be out of town visiting my girls this weekend, we leave tomorr! Loved your list.. I agree blogging and sbing go together like cream and sugar!

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home