23 February 2006

Random Challenge from 2Peas

Bunch of random questions
1. How did you get into scrapbooking? I had a baby, then put it down because LIFE happened. I had another baby, then I put it down again because LIFE happened. I moved to Chicago and there was this AWESOME LSS within walking distance - and haven't put it down since....
2. How do you define your style? Style? I have to have a style? Ecclectic - changes with my mood and what I find is so cute when I go shopping.
3. Do you like scrapbooking with other people? YES - unfortunately I do not have alot of friends that scrapbook in the Windy City Area. Those that do - getting together is a bit tough - we all have kids, families, work, you get the point.... I love going to crops - but again - who has time?
4. Do you have friends that scrapbook with you? YES - if we can ever time it right. My Hubby will scrap with me.
5. Do you ever scrapbook about yourself? YES - alot more now that I have been doing the journaling prompts here and looking at the great ideas from 2Peas.
6. Do you scraplift? YES - If yes/no, why? I do the challenges on 2Peas and if I see one in a mag I love then I try to scraplift the technique, idea, paper, layout, whatever. I makes getting caught up so much easier!!!!
7. Do you stamp in your scrapbook pages? YES YES YES - I love my stamps and I love my ink..... the more the merrier!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle W. said...

How cool! Thanks for playing. I'm glad you are able to scrap about yourself. I still have problem doing it. LOL. I can't stand looking at myself.

Michelle

4:10 AM  
Blogger Bonita Rose said...

Love what you said.... I'm with you.. from day one.... totally addicted to scrapbooking! ain't it fun?

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home