04 June 2006

Snap Shots of Saturday

Snap Shots of Saturday


There are none.....

Yes I know.... I am quite depressed by this situation. Actually I am not sure if I am upset, disappointed, depressed or livid.

Today (or rather yesterday since it is 0200 in the AM) I had to be at work at 1100. Now - that isn't a bad thing because then I am home at 2300. It's a day shift for those that can't do days. A day-lite if you will..... So - the hubby has the kids. The first order of business was - the FARMERS market.
YES - it is that time of the year again and the farmer's markets are blooming with both plants AND veggies/fruit.

After the Farmer's Market it was off to sign up for city camps. The girls got to go some preview camps and sign up for the ones they were interested in. Rowan and Nat signed up for two weeks of camp each.

THEN - it was time for the BEACH party.... Rowan and Nat both got invited to a friends Beach Party. They had a BLAST!!!! They played in the sun, the turf and the sand. I heard there was a ton of food and games to be had!!!!

After the party they stopped by work to bring me a most delicious Jamba Juice (mango my fav) and to tell me about all the fun they had!!!

Now - when I went to upload pictures after I got home tonight FROM work - I asked the hubby where they were. He gave me a BLANK stare and then informed me, after ducking behind a door - that he forgot to take the camera with him today and take snap shots.

Okay - this is when you realize you are addicted to scrapbooking and blogging. I wasn't sure if I should kick him outta the house for the night OR just hit him. NOT TAKE PICTURES on a SATURDAY!!!! How could you!!!!!

So - this Saturday you must be appeased by journaling only.

NEXT Saturday the girls and I have a "Girls outting" planned to Elmhurst so I will have pictures. We are taking a train out to Elmhurst to goto a knitting shop AND have lunch with a friend. I am actually quite excited. NEXT WEEK - Pictures!

Till next week.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home