30 May 2006

Blog Challenge

Join us today if you blog.

Challenge:


  • Special family plans this summer, we all have them. We are going to the Dells. (I know BORING and TOURISTEE). The girls really want to go and I honestly have never been. It's suppose to be the "family" thing to do around here and FAMILY is something we are focusing on right now! We also want to actually SPEND time in Chicago around the Fourth. We never get to go to Taste of Chicago - (well the last two years - the first two that we have lived here) - so we are hoping to partake in that this year. We also want to see more of the festivals that are going on. They are always fun but I always feel like I am sandwiching them in between work shifts......
  • What are yours? REST and RELAXATION. It seems like all my summers fly by and I forgot to do anything.
  • What are you doing that you consider SPECIAL this summer? Nat and Rowan are in a wedding this summer in Grand Haven, Michigan (eeek Michigan). That is what is special. I am so exicted for them. I just got an email today saying their dresses were on the way. We are spending a few extra nights in Grand Haven just HANGIN.
But you know how best laid plans go........... I am hoping that we actually ENJOY this
summer......
  • What are you anticipating? Rest and RELAXATION!!!!!!!! I really really need this! As well as family time!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

Rest and relaxation sounds like it will be great. Enjoy your summer!!

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home