27 May 2006

Snapshots of Saturday

THE LAKE!


The first official weekend at THE LAKE!!!


I had to work (big pout) but the girls headed out to the lake with dad and lotsa sunscreen!!!!!


It was nice and WARM and the girls had a blast chillin out in the sun and sand.....

Then cooling off in the water......

They are lil fishes they are and are SO exicted that the lakes are open now. There is something magical about living in a place where the seasons are marked with magical moments.


From what I understand from the big people the lake was a lil chilly - but from these guys - it was quite REFRESHINGLY warm.

After a day at the lake Nat and Rowan came by work and ate dinner with me. (What a GREAT surprise and near end to my shift.....)

After I got home from work - I literally died. I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tired and exhausted I had no other choices.....

Oh - the big test and stress from the Advanced Hazment class?????????

PASSED!!! I did... PASSED!!!!!



I sure could have used some of this action though.... it would have helped to heal the "stress!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home