02 June 2006

Funky Fact Friday

Funky Fact Friday

  • ALARMS ARE EVIL
I am not a person that can get up when the alarm goes off. I never have and probably never will be able to. I think that is why I have always worked nights.

After ten years of marriage my hubby still doesn't get it. If I need to be on my way at 0700 I need at least 45 minutes to get ready (I can shave this in interest of sleep) and at least 45 minutes of prep time after the alarm goes off in order to get out of bed.

Yes you guessed it - the alarm goes off at 0530. I hit snooze a few times till it's at least 0615 - sometimes a lil later depending on when I fell asleep and how well I slept.

Sadly - my oldest daughter is the same way. Yet another item of knowledge my hubby refuses to accept. He still tries to haul her out of bed and have her ready in ten minutes. she is almost worse than me. She must sit and stare for at least 20 minutes after she is up. It is like she is in a trance... there are the rare occasions that she is up out of bed before our alarm goes off - but those are rare occasions in deed. If I am up before my alarm goes off - I am mad and attempt to grab even a few more seconds of prescious sleep......

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yikes, 5:30am, I would be in a coma at that time. Lol

Dana

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home