30 May 2006

My last day......

My last day of Memorial Day Vacation for me..... BIG pout!!!!!

Nat was back in school and had Second Grade Olypmics. As you can tell from the look on Rowan's face - we were wilting. It was rather hot out.





The pictures are not blurry - it was hazy out! I welcome this weather.... Only this was 0800 in the AM - at about 31c.





Nat was so excited that I could actually make it an watch her run and compete. I am usually not available for school things... it made me feel good as well.




She had a blast eventhough the group she was in got fourth place out of FOUR! LOL! It's not about competing is it.... it's about having fun!





I love Nat's school. We were truly blessed when we moved here and accidently fell into this school district.






After the olympics - I had a meeting at work. Does that count? On my day off? To still have a day off? I think so.... I didn't have to don scrubs or actually do patient care.... AND Rowan came with (dangling participal). Norm had to work. So - as a reward for her stellar behavior during the meeting (two hours of reading her starter books and drawing with not a peep out of her)... we went to Clarks' for a Break-unch.

SHE WAS HUNGRY. She orderd funny face pancakes, hash browns (which were on my plate - but I was tooooooo hot to eat them) and a english muffin. I thought this picture was CLASSIC!!!!!!

As you can tell..... she pretty much cleaned her plate. Since the girls have been outside DOING things - their eatting habits have SOARED!!!!!! It's rather scary. I thought only BOYS cleaned your fridge out daily..... They are going to greatly increase my grocery bill this summer.

THEN there is me......

It was tooooooo hot to eat my omlet (what was I thinking?) so I just sat and knit while Rowan ate. She decided to take these pictures... which made up SPT post. I am obsessed aren't I!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home