30 May 2006

Self Portrait Tuesday

SELF PORTRAIT TUESDAY

getting to know me??????


This is me.... scary isn't it......

I now am obsessed about sock knitting and carry them everywhere I travel. You never know when the opportunity may arise that I can knit a few rows...........





These pictures courtsey of Rowan who uttered the "Oh brother" when I pulled out my sock at the diner while waiting for our food.......








It was REALLY hot today and my hair is wilted as is my appetite. I ended up taking a few bites of my omelet while Rowan chowed down.......




I knitted away til the bill came and then we left...... It is so relaxing and compact project to carry around. Rowan and Nat both say.... we see socks mom - we think of you.... knitting away. I think they are afraid I will try to knit socks when I ride my bike (which will be here in a week.... heee heee).......


























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home