05 June 2006

Look what was waiting for me.....

Can I just say
-
being a mom is the most awesome thing in the world!!!!!





So I return home from work - to find this note waiting for me.... Is it not the most cutest thing you have ever seen? Be still my lil heart......








I sneak off into the kitchen to find this.....

Okay - it was a WHOLE pie. I cut into it and ate (well still eating) the piece of yummy homemade Rhubarb pie with rhubarb from the farmers market.

Can I just say
-
being a mom is the most awesome thing in the world!!!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky mom indeed! That is so AWESOME!!

11:00 AM  
Blogger justem said...

I can't see the pie!! But I LOVE rhubarb...yummy!!

2:14 PM  
Blogger shanwen said...

Awesome awesome! i can't wait to get married with kids.haha. I guess the pie tasted gooey and yummy.

11:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's things like this that melt my hearet. How sweet of your babies to do something like that for you! Dana

8:50 PM  
Blogger Bonita Rose said...

how wonderful Bonnie.. wow .... what a feeling! huh?

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home