01 April 2006

Snapshots of Saturday

Boy I fell off the Blogging bandwagon..... Been busy I guess.

Snap Shots of Saturday!!!!


We went to a park near our house for a Easter Egg Hunt....






Boy did the weather change indeed. Yesterday I walked to work in a short sleeve and was more than warm when I got to work. Today is OVERCAST and chilly.







Natalie was a lil disappointed in the lack of eggs... for both her and Rowan... They didn't set a limit on the eggs that each kid got and the first one through the gates got the clearly visible eggs instantly....

They did have a Easter Bunny that Rowan was in love with.... she went with the flow.... She is my easy to please child... laid back and free. Check out her SPRING dress with long sleeve shirt. I kept asking if she was cold (as all the other Lincoln Park kids were bundled up as if it was 30 below out!!! ) and she would say ... NOPE I am fine mom!!!!





Alot of the kids were enthraled with the bunny... we didn't stay long after this... Mom felt bad about the Egg deal - so we went for a treat!!!!!










After the park we went to the ice cream store to get ice cream..... A passion I do not share with my girls. I got a coffee...


Rowan tried her first sherbert and loved it...


Natalie was playing all coy with the camera. She is at such an annoying age right now..... OOOOOOOOOOOOOH...... the teen age years are going to be a blast.... can't wait!!!



And then on the way home from the Saturday Morning Adventures.... I found this shop only STEPS from my place...... uh oh..... shhhhhhh don't tell my hubby!!!!!!!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like a wonderful day besides the eggs but what a great mom you are making it up with a treat! Love the pictures!! Thanks for participating!!

12:58 PM  
Blogger Leah's Crafty Life said...

What awesome photo's. I won't tell hubby about the new store if you don't! LOL

3:18 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

Easter already!? Looks like it was a fun day though it's too bad they didn't set a limit on the # of eggs for each kid.

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pic of Nat and Row licking ice cream. It's adorable. Made a copy and framed it.
Love Mom

8:49 AM  
Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

let me get something straight here. you don't like ice cream?! i am not sure that i understand...

*looks confused*

7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great shots... congrats on your new store find, no one has to know!

11:31 AM  
Blogger Bonita Rose said...

another great store for us to visit when I come and visit u.. .what fun! can't wait!

9:08 PM  
Blogger amazing grace said...

What GREAT photos of your girls!!!!

Very cute!!!!

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home