31 March 2006

RAKS and Funny Fact Friday!!!

A GREAT Mail Day!!!!

As I have said before - my mail is sometimes checked as I am heading out the door to work. I throw the JUNK mail away at work - their garbage not mine (hee hee) and sort the rest there.

Today.................

I received this wonderful RAK from BonnieRose!!! Thank you! It's marvelous!!! Totally made my day yesterday when I got it in the mail!!!




Fun Fact Friday

ONE fact today - just one.... I am busy at work.... (when I should be home... I agreed to stay over a few hours.... I am such a dork.... {That's not the fact}

I am AFRAID of bridges... I hate seeing them on the horizon, hate driving over them and I really don't think I would be able to walk over one without hyperventilating, having a panic attack, calling 911 and being carted off on an Ativan drip.....



And a RAK from my hubby!!!! There was a Make and Take from WCS this week during CKU. (They had some AWESOME sales going on!!)

Ok now back to work!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

lucky you! Dana

2:23 PM  
Blogger Bonita Rose said...

hey there.. glad u got the rak okay.... soo soo glad u like it!

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home