27 March 2006

Random Challenge

Random challenge of the day

from Burberrygirl....

Do you want to convert your real life non-scrapper friend into scrapbookers? Hmmmmm if I did, then I would have someone to codependently help me in my obsession and that would be bad. It's bad enough that my hubby loves to Scrapbook too. Our supply is like a monster.... enveloping us..... LOL!

Do you find friends that scrapbooks? If so, how? Uh, no not really. At least not as obsessed as I am. I find friends at my LSS - but they are more people I KNOW not really friends.... that I hang with that is.... Most of the people I know that I get inspiration and ideas from are on here!

Do you show your pages to someone who doesn't scrapbook? Uh, sometimes - if I have a reason (like a card, a gift, it's a wall layout... etc). I don't even tell people I knit.... and that is slightly more acceptable... in a way. They all think I am a freak... Yup that's me a FREAK! LOL!

Do you think you avoid topic about scrapbooking because your non-scrapper friend just don't get it? THEY JUST DON'T GET IT!!! (see above answer) If I have this problem think how the hubby feels - explaining his layouts and albums... actually come to think of it he gets more understanding than I d.... hmmmmmm That's just not right.

Okay back to house cleaning......

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I hear ya. It's like hitting them over the head with a ton of bricks and they still don't get it. Dana

7:32 PM  
Blogger Michelle W. said...

I know! Why don't get they it?! Were we born with some sort of fabulous dna and they weren't?!

lol

Michelle

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home