27 March 2006

Just can't get the mojo going.....

I had an evening of Scrapbooking scheduled. I had my Basic Grey out, my table cleaned up and pictures all ready......

I never made it to the table. Well that's not entirely true..... I sat down and cut a few 8x8 pages out... looked at the pics and then my daughter wanted a night of feet pampering. So all three of us were sitting around the tub with mint/rosemary mask on our feet giggling and eatting CHOCOLATE talking GIRL stuff. Rowan mostly giggled.

After that Nat wanted to have a knitting nitch date - so we curled up and knitted for about an hour or so til it was her bedtime. I then thought - A HA - scrapbooking time. I sat down at the table and I had this horrible Headache....

I packed it in for the night. I ate some Motrin and I am still nursing the HA. Agggggggggggggh. Maybe tomorrow morning....

What's worse... I am out of my Scrapbooking Mojo.... I look at all the PP I have and I am lost.... I am in Scrappers Block..... Someone please help get me out of this mode....

Okay - I am curled up in my bed, with my Mac, getting ready to sip some chamomile tea and eat more motrin....

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle W. said...

ugh!!! I hate when that happens. Hope your mojo comes back soon!

Michelle

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home