27 March 2006

Random Challenge

Random challenge of the day
from Burberrygirl....

If you got to have dinner with whoever you want, dead or alive - Who would it be? What would you talk about?

  • Bono - of course. What would we talk about???? Everything from music to ONE campaign.
  • Ravi Zacharis - LOVE to do this!!!! What would we talk about???? His journey to Christianity and other philosophical topics... We would have to start at like NOON and probably go til MN.
  • C. S. Lewis, J. R. R. Tolkein and Charles S. Williams - We would meet at a pub obviously.... What would we talk about??? What ever they wanted to talk about - I would just like to sit there and listen.
  • Donna Downey, Ali Edwards, Stacy Jullian, Cathy Zielske - at a crop (forget dinner - I want to Scrap with them). What would we talk about???? Scrapbooking and family....
I am sure there are more... but for the most part - this would be a good start (don't you think?)

Okay - my HA is not only keeping me up I am ready to throw in the towel and head for some serious pharmaceutical interventions. You know what they say - better living through chemisty... I was slurring my speech - so I am Migraine headed....

Off to bed with my teddy bear and heart pillow for my eyes....

7 Comments:

Blogger imanewbierunner said...

Those are some really great choices! Hope your migraine goes away.

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see I wasn't the only one having a hard time picking just one!
Hope ya feel better.

10:22 AM  
Blogger Aimeslee Winans said...

Ooo, hope you get some HA relief!

Liked your list - word on the scrapper party. Made me realize that I'd like to just WATCH them scrap, LOLOL.

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OF COURSE BONO! and your authors choices are cool.

2:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would love to have dinner with the scrapbook greats too. Dana

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great dinner mate choices!!

Hope you are feeling better today!!

2:57 PM  
Blogger Michelle W. said...

love those authers. Would love to meet Bono too, but I want The edge to be there too! lol

Michelle

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home