14 March 2006

Green things I Heart

Green Tea


Today is, in stark contrast to yesterday, rather chilly out. I feel achey all over and just plan Bleeeeech. I think I am allergic to work? LOL!!!

So today's dedication of "GREEN Things" is this lil leaf that produces GREENT TEA!!!



green-tea, originally uploaded by Freakrn.

Green tea is good for you and makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside on days like these..... I seem to go through spurts of drinking green tea. Like my body is craving the antioxident benefits.


tea, originally uploaded by Freakrn.



Today will be one of those days - so instead of getting that latte or machiatto - I think I will be getting a Venti Zen or Green Tips on the way to work.

Have a GREEN day!

BTW - sorry for the wacky pictures. Blogger was acting up and I had to use my Flickr acct to upload pics.....

3 Comments:

Blogger Bonita Rose said...

your pics rock... so do the running pics in the post below. u go girl!

1:25 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

That green pottery is amazing!! I want some!

4:50 PM  
Blogger Michelle W. said...

I love green tea! Those pics are so pretty!

Michelle

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home