22 February 2006

Someday

I finished (sort of) a layout prior to departing off to work after group.

I say sort of finished because I am not sure it's finished. I would like to add some more embellishments so I brought the picture on my memory card to work to ponder the thought of additions..... So on my quick break - thought I would upload and take a look.



It was inspired by the Pea Challenge Week #2 from Wifeofcrewcab's "One Day". (yeah - be it all at the last minute - I am keeping up.... yes!)

Okay back to work - the ED is busting at the seams.....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's a great layout and doesn't 'need' anything. But I'm like you, sometimes it just doesn't feel right and ya just have to play with it til it does. Good luck with it!

6:25 AM  
Blogger Bonita Rose said...

Love the colors!

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home