14 February 2006

Valentines Day

What a sweet heart my DH is.
He made me a homemade card and got me some goodies from Bath and Body Works......



I think that he did a pretty good job...... I love the front - so cute..... I need to hide my idea books from him... he is getting better each card he makes (Big GRIN)

Because I am CONSTANTLY washing my hands at work and probably (not probably I am not) drying them completely... my hands are CONSTANTLY chapped, dry and cracked.

Hence the really nice Hand stuff from B&BW! I am so excited. This is something that (I should) I don't indulge in on my own dime.....



Here is a Layout I did tonight after we got home from dinner. We went to Las Fuentes for dinner. It's this cute lil Mexican Restaurant just aournd the corner from where we live. My oldest LOVES eatting there so we induldged her.

I hope everyone else had a nice Valentines Day as well!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home