11 October 2005

Self Portrait Tuesday - COMING HOME!

It's that time of the week - Self Portrait Tuesday!!! I chose the them of "coming home" this week!!


IMG_3284_edited-2, originally uploaded by Freakrn.



On the rare days that I work DAY SHIFT - coming home in the evening is a treat!



SPT Coming Home 2, originally uploaded by Freakrn.

I am always greeted by at least one happy lil girl!




SPT Coming Home 1, originally uploaded by Freakrn.

This one happened to be pre-bathed.......




SPT coming home 18, originally uploaded by Freakrn.

The entire recount of the school day and beyond starts before I can get the Ipod off and my bag unloaded. I love coming home in the evening!




SPT - Coming Home 17, originally uploaded by Freakrn.

These are the times we go over homework, review how the day went and share our most intimate secrets that daddy can't know......


SPT - Coming Home 15, originally uploaded by Freakrn.

Reading time..... I am actually awake for it!


SPT - Coming Home 12, originally uploaded by Freakrn.

Then there is the bathing of the wee one...... I swear she has more bath products than I do.....




SPT - Coming home 11, originally uploaded by Freakrn.

I'm glad all I wear to work are scrubs!


SPT coming HOme 5, originally uploaded by Freakrn.

She's just too darn cute in the tub.... Makes my day no matter how hectic it was!!!!



SPT - Coming Home 6, originally uploaded by Freakrn.

All the way down to the soap on the clothes.... soon this one will be snugglin up with me on the couch...... I love coming home in the evening. I am awake, the girls are awake and it's such a special time. Nothing needs to be started and nothing needs to be finished. We have each other's undivided attention.

Click on any of the photos to see the entire collection. This was a good theme for me this week - it was nice to reflect on how special my girls are to me - they made my day!

Don't forget to check out the other Self Portrait Tuesday pics at the www!


1 Comments:

Blogger amazing grace said...

hey you---love the pic of you hugging your daughter---(i think Nat?)
hope you are doing well....:)

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home