06 October 2005

Halloween Madness.......

My daughter's birthday is in August which leaves it hard to have a birthday party for her. We decided (this year) to have a party after school started. The problem is me working all weekends on the weekend program.
Then we decided on a Halloween themed party.



Nat's Invites one, originally uploaded by Freakrn.

These are her invitations that I FINALLY got around to finishing.





Nat's Invites two, originally uploaded by Freakrn.

We are having an artsy party at the studio where Nat takes art. The kids can wear halloween costumes and I am planning lotsa Halloweeny Snacks.

(Yes this one has torn edge - I was playing around to see what it would look like.)






Nat's Invites inside one, originally uploaded by Freakrn.

Here are the insides....
It took forever for me to get the creative edge to start these.

I massively cranked out 24 today before work.....








Nat's Invites inside two, originally uploaded by Freakrn.

I had to get them done for tomorrow because there is no school on Monday - and times ticking. The party is the 22 October - after we got back from Indianapolis, IN for the Hillsong/Joyce Meyer Conference.

I need to finish the details on my lunch break.

Now off to work.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home